Your application needs a way to capture information about a household applying for health insurance coverage. Develop a UI for building a household up from individual people.
You have been given an HTML page with a form and a placeholder for displaying a household.
- Validate data entry (age is required and > 0, relationship is required)
- Add people to a growing household list
- Remove a previously added person from the list
- Display the household list in the HTML as it is modified
- Serialize the household as JSON upon form submission as a fake trip to the server
The display of the household list is up to you.
On submission, put the serialized JSON in the provided "debug" DOM element and display that element.
After submission, the user should be able to make changes and submit the household again.
You don't need to add validations around anything other than the age and relationship requirements described above. It's ok for someone to add 35 parents.