Ready to Submit?
You will be able to sign into your account and submit once our recruiting team requests a homework from you.
- Create a zip archive of your homework assignment.
- Upload only one assignment at a time.
- Engineers: please include instructions and comments for running your code or anything else we should know when evaluating your submission.
- Review your submission. Did you solve the problem and follow assignment instructions?
- Don't include anything in your files that could identify you. Remove anything like a .git directory or portfolio links. We assign submissions a random number so our team does not know whose homework they are evaluating.
- Once you upload a solution, we won't allow you to change it. However, you may come back and submit additional homework assignments.
- We'll assign your submission a random number for blinded evaluation. Several team members will review your solution.
- Engineers who pass the first blind code review will be asked to complete one or two additional code challenges.
- Designers who pass the evaluation will move on to portfolio review.
- Sign into your account at any time to check the status of your submission.
Sign in to upload assignment