Ready to Submit?
Preparing your upload
- Create a zip archive of your homework assignment.
- Upload only one assignment at a time.
- Engineers: please include instructions and comments for running your code or anything else we should know when evaluating your submission.
- Review your submission. Did you solve the problem and follow assignment instructions?
- Don't include anything in your files that could identify you. Remove anything like a .git directory or portfolio links. We assign submissions a random number so our team does not know whose homework they are evaluating.
What happens after I upload?
- Once you upload a solution, we won't allow you to change it. However, you may come back and submit additional homework assignments.
- We'll assign your submission a random number for blinded evaluation. Several team members will review your solution.
- Engineers who pass the first blind code review will be asked to complete one or two additional code challenges.
- Designers who pass the evaluation will move on to portfolio review.
- Sign into your account at any time to check the status of your submission.
Visit our recruiting site, sign up for an account, and follow the instructions to upload your homework there.