The purpose of this exercise is to get a greater understanding of how you approach design problems.
Imagine you've been tasked with designing an interface that allows a patient to schedule an appointment with their doctor online.
Prepare a set of questions to bring to a kick-off meeting. You know that their current systems have some rudimentary online tools, but it's mostly a paper-driven organization.
- What are the first 10 questions that you would ask?
- If you had to pick just five of them, which would you prioritize and why?
- Answer in 800 or fewer words.
- Please do not identify yourself in your document.
- Save as a single plaintext (.txt) file.